Tuesday, 20 November 2012

I am ......

I am shy and brave when I need to be
I wonder where we will be in the end of our journey
I hear the traffic noise as we go through our life journey
I see the image of the toast during our party
I want to be a happy angel
I am shy and brave when I need to be
I pretend to be a big man and be able to do anything
I feel our journey is without end
I touch the white cloud and wish I can go with it
I worry that the sky might be not big enough
I cry over the thought that there might be no spacial place for all of us when our journey ends
I am shy and brave when I need to be
I understand our life has to continue
I say I have to work hard for a better life
I dream I am a super star in tennis and hold a racket as Serena
I try my best to contribute to our community
I hope I can do more and be successful
I am shy and brave when I need to be 

1 comment:

  1. Do you think "Motorcycle Prophet" is a magician? I believe she is. She made me like a poet. Do you like my poem "I Am Poem"? I am a poet now!

    ReplyDelete